Using the AI Assistant in the WordPress editing environment is easy and can save you time by generating the content straight in the Block Editor (Gutenberg) or Classic Editor. All you will need to do is give the AI precise and short prompts, then choose what type of text you want to generate.
Before you begin
In order to manage and use any of the add - on plugins where AI Assistant is available, please make sure that you have downloaded and activated the AI Assistant plugin on your website. Also, make sure that the add - on plugin is downloaded and activated as well.
Managing the AI Assistant in Gutenberg & Classic Editor
To manage the AI Assistant:
- Log in to your WP dashboard
- Click on AI Assistant plugin located in the left column
In the main page of the AI Assistant plugin, you will see the AI Assistant plan that you are using, a summary of your word usage, the plugins on which the AI is activated and available for use, and the plugins on which the AI is not yet activated.
At the bottom of this page, you will also find your site connection status and the button to disconnect your website from the AI Assistant.
Under the Main page of the AI Assistant are Templates, the option to upgrade, and the customer support button. Clicking on Templates will redirect you to the 10Web AI Assistant Dashboard where you can generate content by choosing a ready made template from our library.
Generating content using the AI Assistant in Block Editor & Classic Editor
To generate content with the AI Assistant in the Block Editor:
For example purposes, we will create a new post. However, the AI Assistant can be used on an existing post.
- In your WP admin dashboard, click on Posts
- Click Add New
- Add the title
- Add a sentence or a prompt in the paragraph section
- Highlight the sentence with which you want to generate content
- In the top bar, hover over 10Web AI
- Click on the content type you want to generate
- Generate Outline from a title - Generate an outline for your blog based on a title that has been highlighted. Simply highlight the title and choose, Generate outline from a title.
- Generate Intro from a title - Generate an introduction paragraph based on a highlighted title.
- Generate a Paragraph - Generates a paragraph based on a highlighted sentence.
- Generate a Conclusion paragraph from a title - Generates a conclusion paragraph based on a highlighted title
- Paraphrase a Paragraph - Paraphrases an existing highlighted paragraph.
If the options in the Gutenberg or Classic Editor are not sufficient for your needs, you can always take a look at the Templates section of the AI Assistant.
The AI Assistant will generate and type out the content into the Gutenberg or Classic Editor. In both editors, the AI Assistant works similarly, with the only difference being that AI will use the structure inherent in the editor (blocks or HTML) to create the content. You are then free to edit as you wish or use the content as it is.