The 10Web Player for YouTube is available as a widget on Elementor. You can now drag and drop your videos, using the 10Web Builder for Elementor.
Simply go to your WordPress dashboard.
- Choose the page or post to which you would like to add your video.
- Click on Edit With Elementor.
- Type YouTube in the search field, and drag and drop the YouTube Widget into your page or post.
If you don’t have the plugin installed, you will be prompted to do so with a single click. Please refresh the page after the plugin has been installed.
To the left of the editor you will see the YouTube Embed drop down menu.
- Choose a single video, a playlist, or the channel you would like to embed.
- If the YouTube Embed drop down menu is empty, click Edit Embed to add items.
Click Update to save.