To customize Image Optimization, go to your WP dashboard and click Image Optimizer on the left side menu. Here you can choose to optimize your images without loss of quality. Choose from:
- Conservative - up to 20% reduction
- Balanced - up to 40% reduction
- Extreme - up to 90% reduction
To customize further, click Advanced.
You’ll see a bunch of settings you can tweak to get the optimization tool you want. For example:
- Choose to keep or discard the EXIF data (date and time, camera model, lens type, etc.)
- Choose to keep or discard the original image.
- Set different modes of compression for different image formats.
The Other tab will let you customize your images further. You can set to exclude images of a certain size and weight, optimize again if the mode has been changed, etc.