Before going into the details of how to connect your website to the 10Web dashboard, let’s take a look at what it means to Connect your website.
10Web has a beautifully designed and intuitive dashboard from which you can build and manage your websites. Included in the dashboard are tools and services such as Hosting, Themes, Plugins, Backup, Website Optimization, SEO, and Security, all one click away. This is why we call it the All in One Dashboard.
Connecting your website to the 10Web dashboard means that you have a website hosted elsewhere, but, you would like to use the 10Web dashboard with all the tools it offers, to maintain your website. Of course, if you choose to host your website at 10Web, you will unlock the next level of tools and services offered by 10Web like, an automatic 95+ PageSpeed score, Caching, Google Cloud Servers, and free SSL certificate.
Connect your website to the 10Web Dashboard to:
- Copy your existing website to 10Web hosting and see the 95+ Score at work!
- Automatically move(migrate) your website to 10Web hosting
- Use a limited number of 10Web services for your website hosted elsewhere
Important : Before connecting your website, you will need to create an account at 10Web and login.
How to connect your website to the 10Web Dashboard
- Go to the WordPress dashboard of your website that is hosted elsewhere
- Click on Add Plugins
- Search for the 10Web Manager
- Install & Activate the 10Web Manager plugin
- Click Connect and the connected website will appear in your 10Web Dashboard.
After you have connected, you can make a Copy of your website hosted at 10Web. Get an automatic 95+ PageSpeed Score then test out Caching, a free SSL Certificate, Analytics, other features, all without affecting your live website.
Once satisfied with the performance of your copied website, host your website at 10Web, by pointing your domain to 10Web.