Website backups are an essential layer of security for your site and its data. 10Web’s backup service lets you choose the best schedule for creating website backups in addition to automatically created restore points.
10Web automatically backs up your website and creates a new website restore point each day. Up to 10 days of restore points are available in your dashboard.
You can also set a customized backup schedule to better suit your needs. For static sites with few or infrequent changes, scheduling monthly backups may be ideal. For websites with more fast-paced changes, more frequent backups on a weekly, daily, or real-time schedule work best.
How to set the backup schedule
From your 10Web dashboard, find the site on which you’d like to create a backup schedule and click its blue Manage button.
- Click on Backups in the left navigation
- Click on the Scheduling tab
- Click the toggle to enable scheduled backups
- Select the desired backup schedule (Monthly, daily, every 6 hours, etc.
- Select the Start Time from the drop-down menu, if applicable
- Click Save
Set your account’s time zone in Account settings under Personal Information to ensure backups occur at the intended time.