Let’s begin by setting up the Backup service offered by 10Web. Navigate to Backups toolbox to enable and manage the backup operations on your WordPress site. Press Enable Now to activate the service. After just a few seconds, the setup will be finished and you will be provided with the necessary backup tools.
Before initiating a backup process, navigate to Settings tab and select website components to backup:
- Files - the backup service will copy all files of your website and create an archive,
- Database - the MySQL tables of your WordPress database will be backed up.
As the preferred options are selected, run your very first backup by pressing Backup Now button.
Depending on the size of your website files and/or database, the process can take a few minutes. After each backup operation is completed, 10Web Dashboard provides respective data under Backup tab. This allows you to:
- review the backup time and its size,
- restore the backed up files and/or databases,
- download the backup file.
Additionally, 10Web Dashboard provides you with a quick calendar tool, letting you check the dates of all backup processes that have run on your website.