Google Analytics plugin provides its mobile-friendly Analytics Dashboard, which lets you quickly review audience overview of your website. Click on Analytics > Analytics Dashboard menu item from WordPress administrative dashboard of your website.
You can check the following types of reports here:
- Real Time. Indicates the number of users visiting your website just at that second.
- Audience. Number of Sessions and Users within the specified period. Use Metrics to check Sessions, New Sessions, Users, Bounce Rates, Session Duration, Page/Session and Pageviews tracking. You can also compare reports of two different metrics.
- Visitors. Draws a pie chart based on shares of New Visitors and Returning visitors of your website during the specified period.
- Browsers. Analyzes the browser types used while interacting with your website (as shares).
- Locations. Provides a report based on the locations of website visitors.
Make sure to select Date Range to view the statistics of a certain period. You can monitor audience overview of any of sites registered to your Google Analytics account. Choose the website using tracking site select box.
To view full reports of each box on this page, click on the arrow icon above the box. You will access Reportspage of WordPress Google Analytics plugin, where additional advanced reports are available.