Favicon (or Site Icon) is a browser and app icon for your site. Do the following to add or change your Site Icon:
1. From the left menu select Appearance > Customize.
2. When the Customizing menu opens, select General > Site Identity.
3. Click the Select Image button to upload a new image and set it as the Site Icon.
NOTE: The Site Icon must be square and at least 512 pixels wide and tall.
4. When the Select Image window opens, do one of the following:
- Select the icon from the Media Library.
- Upload the icon from your computer.
5. You can see the preview of your Site Icon in the preview box.
6. Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes.