The AI Assistant recreates any website on WordPress, giving you an editable version of that site without copying the original code and hosting it on 10Web automated WP hosting.
Using the AI Assistant
Before You Begin
To use the AI assistant, a blank WordPress website is needed.
- Log into your 10Web Dashboard
- Click on your new WordPress install
- Go to AI Builder
- Click on Recreate With AI
- Copy the complete URL (e.g. https://10web.io/) of the page you want to recreate
- Paste the URL in the Home Page field
- Click Add Page and paste URL in the new field
- Click Recreate & Import to start recreation
To remove a URL, click on the 3 dots at the right of the URL field and click Remove URL.
After your website has recreated, click on View & Edit to view your website and then click on Edit with 10Web Builder to customize your website.
The 10Web Builder is based on Elementor and offers premium widgets for building and customizing your websites.
Once you have created/recreated or migrated your site to 10Web, the last step before going live is to point your domain to 10Web.