During the free trial period, you have noticed how fast your website is and how organized and quick work has become. Working in the 10Web environment and having a lot of the key processes automated including website creation, backups, and website optimization, has paid off. But, you have a website hosted somewhere else, and the real test would be if your existing website also performed this well on our hosting!
Here is what you will need to do:
- Download the 10Web Manager Plugin
- Upload it to your websites WP admin
Here is what we do:
- Automatically make a copy of your website to 10Web hosting
- Automatically optimize your website for a PageSpeed score of 90+
- Give you a platform packed with features and tools
- Give you excellent 24/7 customer service
Let’s take a step by step look at how to copy your existing website to 10Web.
Log into your 10Web trial account and click on Test Your Existing Website’s Score on 10Web Hosting located next to your trial website, or Copy Your Website, located to the top left of your website dashboard.
Next, download the 10Web Manager Plugin and upload it to your websites WP admin. Once the plugin has been installed and activated, your website will automatically be copied on 10Web hosting.