The error signifies that the upload_max_filesize directive in the php.ini file of your website is too small. Here's a workaround: install the plugin through FTP:
- Connect to your website server using an FTP client software (e.g., FileZilla).
- Open the folder containing your website files and navigate to the /wp-content/plugins directory.
- Uncompress the .zip package of the plugin, then upload its folder to /wp-content/plugins directory without modifying the files.
- Log in to the WordPress admin panel of your site and go to the Plugins page.
- Look for the plugin and press Activate.
You may encounter this issue when installing other plugins. We recommend contacting your hosting provider and asking them to increase the upload_max_filesize value.