This error mentions that upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini file of your website has a small value. However, there is a quick workaround for this problem, and that is to install the plugin through FTP.
- Connect to your website server using an FTP client software (e.g. FileZilla).
- Open the folder containing your website files and navigate to /wp-content/plugins directory.
- Uncompress .zip package of the plugin, then upload its folder to /wp-content/plugins directory, without modifying files.
- Log in to WordPress administrative panel of your site and go to Plugins page.
- Look for the plugin and press Activate.
Let us know if this works. Also note, that this problem might occur again when installing other plugins. So we recommend you to contact your hosting provider and ask them to enlarge the value of upload_max_filesize.