Platform Subscription Refund
10Web team does its best to provide you with the highest quality products and services. Nevertheless, if you decided to cancel your subscription to 10Web Platform, we have a refund policy in place.
Please note that the refund policy is applicable to 10Web Platform subscriptions only.
All 10Web Platform users are eligible for refund. Refunds are done only on unused portion of your plans and apply only to standard plans (i.e. original inclusions of standard plans you have subscribed to).
Please note that overages and AppSumo subscriptions are non-refundable. Refund is applicable to both monthly and annual standard plans.
Refund proration is calculated
- for unused portion of you plan
- on daily basis
- on standard pricing of standard plan you purchased (overages and additions to plan inclusions excluded)
- if you had overage and/or purchased additional inclusions and the cost of those exceeds the refund amount, you still have the obligation to pay us the difference you owe.
Plugin Subscription Refund
All payments for plugins are final and we do not provide refund, except
- in the case of billing errors on TenWeb, Inc. side
- you’ve found a bug, contacted 10Web Customer Care, and we were unable to solve the issue within a reasonable timeframe
- our billing system automatically charged you on your recurring subscription, while you haven’t installed the product yet
We provide you with a full featured 14-day trial to test our products and services, before making a purchase. You are responsible for carefully reviewing the subscription plans and specific conditions related to particular plan before subscribing.
To request a refund, please contact email@example.com