Migration of websites could be a long and laborious task when done manually. If done incorrectly, there is high risk of losing data, time, and resources.
10Web has the solution: 1 click Automatic Migration. If you choose to migrate your website hosted elsewhere to 10Web, there are a few steps to be taken before.
- If you don’t have an account at 10Web, go ahead and create one
- Connect your website hosted elsewhere to the 10Web dashboard
Now your website is ready for migration. Here is what an Automatic and successful migration looks like:
- 10Web will automatically create an exact copy of your website on 10Web hosting, will automatically Optimize the copy of your website, and will achieve a Google PageSpeed score of 95+
- Once the copy has been created, the full spectrum of Tools and Services offered by 10Web are available to you
- To complete the process, Point your Domain to 10Web
How to Migrate!
Go to your 10Web dashboard and click on the site you would like to migrate.
On the left top corner of the dashboard, click on Speed Up Your Website.
Click on Copy & Optimize My Website.
Fill in a Subdomain or enter your primary Domain. Choose the Data Center Location closest to your target audience and click Next.
Once the Automatic Copy of your website has been created and Optimized, you will see a popup of the results. Click on Got it to be redirected to the websites page of your 10Web dashboard.