The Google Photos extension allows you to easily display your Google Photos albums on your website through the advanced functionalities of Photo Gallery.
Authorizing your Google account:
- Click “Options” under Photo Gallery from your WordPress dashboard.
- Click the “Advanced” tab.
- Under Google Photos click “Get Google Authorization Code.”
- Choose your Google account then copy the authorization code in the box below.
- Click the “Authenticate” button, and you’re good to go.
Selecting a Google Photos album:
- Click on “Add Galleries/Images” under Photo Gallery from your WordPress dashboard.
- Click “Add New” to create a new gallery, or click “Edit” on one of your existing galleries to access its settings.
- Click on the “Advanced” drop-down menu, then click the drop-down box under Gallery content type, and select Google Photos.
- Select your desired album from the drop-down menu under “Album” and set the number of displayed images in the “Images limit” box.
- Finally, click on “Add Google Photos Gallery” to add your Google Photo images to your selected gallery.