Setting restrictions for individual user roles allows you to control which of your users are able to modify and edit your galleries.
- Click “Photo Gallery” from the menu on the left of your WordPress dashboard.
- From the list under Photo Gallery, click “Options.”
- Click the “Advanced” tab to access the Roles panel.
- Click “Roles” to open the drop-down panel and access its settings.
- From the drop-down menu under “Roles” you can select the user role the restrictions of which you want to edit.
- From the 3 restriction settings on the right, you can set restrictions for each user role.