- Head to wordpress.org, then click on “plugins” and search for Photo Gallery.
- Click on “Photo Gallery by 10Web” then click “Advanced View” from the panel on the right.
- Scroll down to find the “Previous Versions” section.
- Click the drop-down menu and from the list select and click the version of Photo Gallery you want to revert to and click “download.”
- Deactivate and delete your current version and install the .zip file you have downloaded.
Note: These steps are for the free version only. If you want to revert to an earlier premium version, please contact our customer care team.