To sell photos you need to install and activate the Photo Gallery Ecommerce extension (available in Plugins Bundle only).
- Click Gallery Ecommerce from the menu on the left of your WordPress dashboard.
- Click Pricelists and create a new one by clicking Add New, skip this step if you already have one.
- Now click Photo Gallery from the menu on the left of your WordPress dashboard.
- Select the gallery which images you want to sell.
- Select all the images you want to sell, click the Bulk Actions drop-down button and select Add Pricelist. From the window that pops up select the pricelist you want, then click Apply.
- Click Update at the top-right to save your settings.
- Next, click Options from the list under Photo Gallery and select the Gallery Defaults tab.
- Find the Show Ecommerce Icon option and select show on hover or always show, and click Save.
If you want to sell images from a gallery that’s already published, head to the post/page where the gallery’s published, click its shortcode from the editor and follow step 8.