To sell photos you need to install and activate the “Photo Gallery Ecommerce” extension (available in Plugins Bundle only).
- Click “Photo Gallery Ecommerce” from the menu on the left of your WordPress dashboard.
- Click “Pricelists” and create a new one by clicking “Add New,” skip this step if you already have one.
- Now click “Photo Gallery” from the menu on the left of your WordPress dashboard.
- Select the gallery which images you want to sell.
- Select all the images you want to sell, click the “Bulk Actions” drop-down button and select “Add pricelist.” From the window that pops up select the pricelist you want, then click “Apply.”
- Click “Update” at the top-right to save your settings.
- Next, click “Options” from the list under “Photo Gallery” and select the “Gallery defaults” tab.
- Find the “Show ecommerce icon” option and select show on hover or always show, and click “Save.”
If you want to sell images from a gallery that’s already published, head to the post/page where the gallery’s published, click its shortcode from the editor and follow step 8.