You can use a full-width template when creating a new page or on any of your existing pages to override the default width parameters. You can do so by following these steps:
- Go to “Pages” from your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on one of your pages, or click “Add New” to create a new one.
- Click on the drop-down panel named “Page Attributes” on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click on the box named “Template” then choose “Elementor Full Width.”
- Alternatively, from the Elementor editor, you can click on the settings icon . Click on the “Page Layout” box at the bottom and choose “Elementor Full Width” from there.