Most widgets allow the user to change and edit the fonts used by that particular widget. To do this, click on the “Style” tab after selecting a widget.
You can edit the following options:
- Color: You can edit the color of the text in the widget.
- Typography: By clicking the pencil button you can edit the following options:
- Family: Choose what type of font to use.
- Size: Edit the size of your font.
- Weight: Edit the weight of your font (Thickness/Thinness).
- Transform: Choose how to transform the subject text (Uppercase, Lowercase, Capitalize, Normal).
- Style: Set font style (Default, Normal, Italic, Oblique).
- Decoration: Set font decoration (Underline, Overline, Line Through, Default).
- Line-Height: Use the slider to control the vertical space of the text.
- Letter Spacing: Use the slider to control the space between each letter of the text.