Lightbox helps you display your images, galleries, etc. in a responsive popup window.
The lightbox feature is turned on by default, you can turn it off or back on, alongside controlling some features by:
- Click the hamburger icon and go to “Global Settings.”
- Click on the “Lightbox” panel.
- Image Lightbox: Turn the lightbox feature on or off globally by clicking on the switch.
- Enable Editor: Allows you to use the lightbox feature in the editor
- Background Color: Choose the background color of the lightbox
- UI Color: Choose the UI color, such as the navigator arrows, close button, etc.
- UI Hover Color: Choose the UI color, when you hover your mouse over it.