You can display the pricing of any services or features you provide with this widget, click the content tab to change:
- Title: change the title of the pricing table
- Description: change the description of the pricing table
- Currency Symbol: choose your preferred currency from the drop-down menu.
- Price: set the price featured on the pricing table
- Sale: click the switch to add an “Original Price” to your table
- Period: set the recurring payment intervals
Click on the “Style” tab, then the “Pricing” drop-down menu. Under currency symbol, you can set the size of the symbol by dragging the slider left and right.
Click on the "Add Item" button to add a feature to your pricing table. Click on the feature in the left side menu that you want to edit:
- Text: set the text of the feature
- Icon: set an icon on the left side of the feature’s text. You can click on the small (x) icon next to the icon’s name to delete it.
- Icon Color: set the color of the feature’s icon.
Click on the “Style” tab, then the “Features” drop-down menu. Click on the switch next to “Divider” to add a line between each feature.
- Button Text: set the text inside the pricing table’s button.
- Link: set the link that the button redirects to. Click the gear icon to select if clicking the button opens in a new window, and to add nofollow to it.
- Additional Info: add text underneath the footer button.
- You can tweak the size, color, and other design settings of the button by clicking the “Style” tab, then the “Footer” drop-down menu.
- Show: click the switch to show/hide a ribbon on the header of the table.
- Title: set the text inside the ribbon.
- Horizontal Position: set the ribbon’s position (left or right corner of the header box).