With this widget you can display your posts on any of your pages.
- Masonry: click the switch to display your posts in masonry view.
- Columns: click the dropdown box to choose the number of columns on display.
- Posts per page: choose the number of posts on each page.
- Show Image: display the post’s featured image.
- Image Position: display the featured image above or below the post title.
- Image size: choose the size of the featured image.
- Title: click the switch to display post titles.
- Title HTML Tag: choose the HTML tag of the titles (H1, H2, H3, etc.) from the drop-down menu.
- Title Length: set the number of words displayed in the title.
- Excerpt: click the switch to display an excerpt of the post on your page.
- Excerpt Length: set the number of words displayed in the excerpt.
- Meta Data: choose which metadata to display (author, date, time, tags, categories, comments).
- Author, Categories, Tags Link: click the switch to enable links on these metadata.
- Separator Between: set a character between each meta data.
- Read More: click the switch to enable a “read more” button below each post.
- Read More Text: set the text for this button.
- Source: choose the source to display posts from.
- Manual Selection: manually set which posts to display in the “Search & Select” box.
- Authors, Categories, Tags: display posts only from the selected authors, categories, and tags.
- Order By: set the order of your posts (date, title, random)
- Order: choose to display in an ascending or descending order.
- Pagination: click the switch to enable a button to switch pages.
- Page Limit: set the maximum number of pages displayed on the button.
- Next and Previous Buttons: click the switch to add a next and previous page buttons.
- First and Last Buttons: click the switch to add a first and last page buttons.
- Numbers: click the switch to show/hide page numbers on the button.
- Previous, Next, First, Last Label: set the text for their respective buttons.