- Slides: click on “Add Item” to add more testimonial slides.
- Click on each slide item to edit its contents (content, image, name, title).
- Skin: choose the overall look of the slide (default, bubble).
- Layout: choose the position of the image in the slide (inline, stacked, above, left, right).
- Alignment: set the alignment of the text (left, right, center)
- Slides Per View: set the number of slides visible at the same time.
- Slides to Scroll: set the number of slides scrolled per swipe.
- Width: set the width of the testimonial box.
- Arrows: click to switch to show/hide scrolling arrows on the sides.
- Pagination: choose how to display the number of pages (dots, fractions, none).
- Transition Duration: set how fast the transition effect occurs.
- Autoplay: click the switch to have the slides transition automatically.
- Autoplay Speed: set the time interval between each transition.
- Pause on Interaction: click the switch to stop the slide from auto-transitioning on mouse hover.
- Infinite Loop: click the switch to allow the slides to switch infinitely in a single direction.
- Image Size: set the resolution of the image displayed in the slide.