- Select Calendar: click the drop-down menu to select which calendar to display.
- Select View Type: click the drop-down menu to select the main display setting of your calendar (full, mini).
- Per Page in List View: set the number of events on each page when set to “List View.”
- Calendar Start Date: set the start date of your calendar in Y-M format. For example, 2017-04.
- Enable Event Search: click the switch to set an event search button on your calendar.
- Click the drop-down menu to select a view type for your calendar (none, month, list, week, day, 4days, , map, posterboard).
- You can display multiple view types on a single calendar.