Follow these steps to change your SFTP password and generate a new one:
- Head to your 10Web dashboard at my.10web.io and click the website you wish to manage.
- From the menu on the left click “Hosting Services” then click “Info” from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll find all your SFTP info on the right side, which includes your SFTP host and username, as well as your current password.
- Click the “Generate New SFTP Password” button.
- In the window that pops up click “Generate.”
This will generate a new SFTP password after a short wait, which you can check or copy from the SFTP info section.