Use this widget to set a horizontal line that functions as a divider between multiple sections.
- Style: click the drop-down menu to set the overall design of the divider line (dotted, dashed, solid, double).
- Weight: use the slider to determine the overall weight of the divider line i.e. its size and thickness.
- Color: click the box to set the color of the line.
- Width: use the slider to determine the total width (length) of the divider line.
- Alignment: set which side of the block the divider line aligns to (left, right, center).
- Gap: use the slider to determine the gap between the divider line and other elements above and below it.