- Click Photo Gallery from the menu on the left of your WordPress dashboard.
- From the list under Photo Gallery, click Options.
- Click the Lightbox defaults tab to access the lightbox settings.
- Find the four individual options for each of the social sharing buttons available. These are Show Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr Button.
- Click Yes or No under each option, to show/hide its social sharing button.
- Click the Save button at the top right to save your settings. This will apply your selected option to every gallery that uses default options.
If you’ve already published your gallery in one of your posts or pages, click the shortcode of the published gallery in your editor, uncheck the box next to Use default settings, then click the Action on image click drop-down menu, and follow the steps 4 and 5, then click Update.