- Click Photo Gallery from the menu on the left of your WordPress dashboard.
- From the list under Photo Gallery, click Options.
- Click the Advanced tab to access the Advertisement panel.
- Click Advertisement to open the drop-down panel and access its settings.
- Select the type of advertisement you want under Advertisement type. This will apply your selected option to every gallery that uses default options.
By selecting text as the advertisement type, from the new settings that pop up, you can set the text of the advertisement, its size, font, color, opacity, you can set a link, as well as its position.
By selecting image as the advertisement type, from the new settings that pop up, you can set the image you want to use as your advertisement, its URL, size, and position.
Click Save at the top right to save your settings.
In order to apply this setting to a single specific gallery click the shortcode of the published gallery in your editor, uncheck the box next to Use default options, click the Advanced drop-down menu at the bottom, follow the steps 4 and 5, then click Update.