The builder consists of 3 main blocks that form the basis of building and editing your pages, those are:
- Sections are the largest block, which can house multiple columns.
- Columns are positioned inside the Sections and they can contain multiple widgets.
- Widgets are the smallest blocks which are positioned within the columns.
- Add a new section by clicking the plus icon.
- Choose the structure of your section to determine how many columns it contains.
- Alternatively, you can click the folder icon to add a pre-made block to your page.
- Right-click on the icons of the section to gain access to multiple functions such as (Edit Section, Copy, Save as Template, etc.)
- Click the column icon to access the layout settings of that column.
- You can set the width of your column by tweaking the box next to “Column Width (%).”
- Alternatively, you can hold-click and drag the dashed line between each column. The column’s width determines the width of the widget inside.
- To insert a widget click on the plus icon in the center of your column.
- Alternatively, you can click the menu icon to access the Widgets menu.
- Hold-click and drag your desired widget to the column.