By clicking the navigator icon, you’ll open up the navigator panel. From this panel, you can easily access every single element on your page. You can also access the navigator by right-clicking on any element then clicking on “Navigator.”
You can perform multiple actions using the navigator such as:
- By clicking an element in the navigator it will automatically scroll to that element on your page.
- You can hold-click and drag any element in the navigator.
- You can right-click on an element in the navigator to bring up its options menu
- By clicking the eye icon, you can hide any element from your page.
- Double-clicking the name of any element will allow you to rename it.
- Collapse/Expand elements by clicking the arrows on their left
- You can drag the navigator and place it anywhere on your screen. Alternatively, you can dock the