- Click the “Choose Your Image” box to select an image to display on your CTA box.
- Position: set the position of your image relative to the content box.
- Title: set the title of your CTA.
- Title HTML Tag: choose the HTML tag of the title (H1, H2, H3, etc.).
- Description: set the text of your CTA.
- Apply Link On: set the CTA link either on the button or the entire CTA box.
- Enable Button: click the switch to set up a button in the CTA box.
- Text: set the text on the CTA button.
- Link: set the link that the button redirects to. Click the gear icon to select if clicking the button opens in a new window, and to add nofollow to it.