- Label: click the switch to show/hide the field title on top of it.
- Input Size: set the size of the field box (extra small, small, medium, large, extra large).
- Text: set the text inside the button.
- Size: click the drop-down menu to set the button’s size (extra small, small, medium, large, extra large).
- Alignment: set the alignment of the button with its block (left, right, center, justified).
- Redirect After Login: click the switch to enable and set a custom link to redirect users who login. (for security reasons, you may only set your own domain in this field)
- Lost Your Password: click the switch to place a password recovery link at the bottom of the box.
- Remember me: click the switch to place a “remember me” button above the login button.
- Logged in Message: click the switch to display a “you are logged in as name*” if a user is logged in.
- Custom Labels: set custom texts for both the field boxes and the labels above each box.