The 10Web Slider widget is activated when the 10Web Slider plugin is installed on your website. The 10Web AI builder recreates websites that have sliders using the Slider widget. You can create, import, export, and edit existing sliders in your WordPress admin. Once you are done, title and save them. When customizing your websites with the 10Web builder, the Slider widget allows you to quickly insert previously edited sliders into your website.
How to use the Slider widget
- Click on the 10Web Builder icon to start editing your website.
- You can find the slider in the left widgets column under 10Web Plugins or search for Slider in the search widgets field at the top left.
- Drag and drop the widget where you want your slider to appear.
- Click on the Select a slider drop down menu and choose from the list.
- If you need to edit the slider, click on the edit slider button.
Clicking on the edit slider button will take you to the backend of your WordPress where you can customize your slider.