The inner section widget allows you to set a small block of columns inside a section. You can add/remove the columns by right-clicking the icon on the target column.
- Content Width: set the width of the columns inside the inner section (boxed, full width).
- Columns Gap: click the drop-down box to set the gap between the column and the inner section they belong to.
- Height: set the height of the inner section block.
- Content Position: click the drop-down box to set the position of the content inside the columns according to their inner section block.
- HTML Tag: set the HTML tag of this section (footer, header, etc.)
Shows the current set structure of the columns inside the inner section
Choose the structural distribution of each column in relation to one another inside the inner section.