- Type: click the drop-down menu to set the default type of your button (default, info, success, warning, danger).
- Text: click the box to set the text inside the button.
- Link: set the link the button redirects to. Click the gear icon to select if clicking the button opens in a new window, and to add nofollow to it.
- Alignment: set which side of the block the button aligns to (left, right, center, justified).
- Size: click the drop-down button to set the size of your button (extra sma,, small, medium, large, extra large).
- Icon: click on "Icon library" or + button to choose and set an icon on your button.
Button ID: you can set a custom ID to your button (this helps track the button in Google Analytics).
- Icon Position: click the drop-down menu to choose whether the icon is placed on the left or right side of the button text.
- Icon Spacing: use the slider to set the amount of space between the icon and the text.