In securing transparency and security within the 10Web platform and your workspace, we have added an essential feature, the Activity Log. With this feature as a part of your User and Team Management toolbox, you will be able to keep track of the changes and actions made in your workspace, see the persons responsible for the specific actions, and see when and to what the changes have been made.
How to use the Activity Log feature
To use the Activity Log feature:
- Log into your 10Web account
- Click on your workspace drop down menu
- Under User & Team Management, click on Activity Log
Only workspace owners have access to the activity log.
The Activity log page consists of filters, located at the top of the page, a Reset button for the filters, and a list of all the activities of your workspace. You can filter the activities you want to view, by Users, Actions, and the Date.
When you filter by Websites located under the Actions drop down menu, you will activate a 4th filter, you can choose which website’s actions you want to view. If that website has the staging environment enabled, you will activate a 5th filter where you can choose to see actions for the live or staging sites.
The activity list has the following information:
- User - the person who has done the action.
- Type - at what part of the platform was the action done (e.g. hosting, workspace, account, etc.).
- Action - what was done (e.g. enabling staging environment, changing email, installing plugin, etc.).
- Date - when the action was performed.
- Status - a green checkmark is a successfully completed action and an x for a failed action.
If a user is removed, their actions will remain in the Activity log.