The 10Web Website Booster is designed to automatically optimize your websites front and backends, optimizing the frontend speed and hosting, or, backend performance.
High PageSpeed scores lead to better SEO ranking, user experience, and increase your customer retention. With precise attention aimed at optimizing your websites using the standards set by PageSpeed Insights, we have built the framework for the best automated optimization possible for websites of any complexity.
With the 10Web Website booster, your websites will:
- Receive a 90+ PageSpeed score
- Pass Core Web Vitals
- Get optimized backend
Core Web Vitals was developed by Google to measure how your pages perform. CWV are a set of metrics Google considers and defines as important in the overall user experience of a webpage. Together with PageSpeed Insights, these make up the ultimate best practices for SEO and ranking your websites. The main focus of core web vitals is measuring user experience using these three aspects: how fast your pages load, interactivity, and visual stability.
We have automated the entire process by having the plugin analyze and detect the type of optimization that will best optimize WordPress websites of any complexity.
The free version of the 10Web Booster optimizes only the frontend of your websites with a limited number of pages. To have unlimited optimization of the frontend and backend of your websites, upgrade to our Pro plans.
Here are the techniques we use to optimize your websites and speed up your sites to a 90+ PageSpeed score, increase your ranking, engagement, and conversions.
- CSS Optimization - Minification of the CSS code removes unnecessary data such as white space, comments, and detailed names, consolidating your codes. The 10Web Booster uses these techniques to render a lighter code which will take less time to fetch and will load faster, making sure that your users have a better experience while using your websites.
- HTML Optimization - The 10Web Booster uses the technique of minification and compression of HTML to optimize your website code. While minification removes white spaces, comments and detailed names, compression removes repeating information and replaces long words with abbreviations or numbers. File compression is usually done using a lossless compression algorithm. This means that the files will not lose any of their data and are fully recoverable after decompression. However, media files such as image, audio, and video files may be compressed using lossy compression, meaning some loss in quality.
- JS Minification - Remove unnecessary data such as white spaces, making the code size smaller.
- Page Cache Frontend - Caching a page saves the page on a server. 10Web cache is enabled on non-hosted websites only, to make sure that your static HTML pages are saved. This way, in case your users go to access your website again, they will have a faster return because PHP will not need to generate an HTML page, instead the saved HTML will be returned.
- Image Optimization - Automatic optimization of images for up to 40% without compromising their quality.
- Critical CSS Generation - CSS or cascading style sheet is the code that determines the layout and look of your website. Critical CSS is everything the user will see above the fold for the particular size and resolution of their screen. By generating critical CSS for your site, you have the opportunity to quickly display the requested landing page while the rest of your site loads in the background.
- Image, iFrame, and Video Lazy load - Lazy load postpones the loading of non essential images until the user interacts. For example, after the images of the landing page have loaded and the user needs to scroll down to view the rest of the page, this is when the rest of the page will load, upon interaction. In the same way, if the user clicks to open the blog page where there are iFrames and Videos, this is when those will load. In short, loading priority is given to the page and parts of the website you will first see on your screen. By using the lazy loading technique, processing resources are saved and used only as needed; thus, greatly reducing the load time of your website.
- Font Swap - Opens page with a generic font while your custom fonts load allowing the user quick access to your website.
- Conversion of Image Format to WebP - WebP image format was created by Google and provides a smaller file size for the same image quality. To further optimize your websites, we convert images to webP and serve webP where possible. This enables your websites to load faster. If the browser doesn’t support WebP, then the original images will be served.
- Container Specific Image Resizing - Automatically resizes the images to fit the containers used to build your website. Your users will not see a website that has images blocking, on top of each other, or out of their specified containers. Thus, increasing the quality of user experience.
To get websites that are working seamlessly, fast, and provide the best user experience, you need to have a hosting provider that can accommodate you with the proper environment and support. Your hosting solution is key to how your backend will function.
Here are performance benchmarks that should be met if your website's backend is optimized:
- Server performance benchmark - Measures the performance of MySQL and PHP by by running tests that measure the speed of 10,000 mathematical functions, 10,000 string manipulation functions, 10,000 increments, and 10,000 conditional checks in PHP. The server tests 1,000,000 ENCODE(s) with a random string. All of the above is done in 10 seconds or less. 10Web guarantees the optimal time for best performance, which is 10 seconds or less.
- WordPress benchmark - Measures the speed at which 1000 queries & 250 inserts, select, update and delete functions through $wpdb are done. The best time for good performance is achieved within 8 seconds or less. With 10Web hosting, this score is guaranteed as a part of backend optimization.
- PHP version - PHP version impacts the speed and performance of your websites. For optimal results, PHP version should be 7.4 or above. 10Web supports the latest versions of the PHP which are lighter and faster.
If your website is hosted elsewhere, in the Hosting performance section under Website Booster, you will find a comparison of your site with your current hosting and if it was hosted at 10Web.
10Web hosting uses next generation hosting infrastructure, the best Google cloud servers and SSDs, Nginx, FastCGI caching, and the latest versions of PHP and MySQL. On top of this, 10Web hosting is powered by the Google Cloud platform ensuring a secure and fast delivery of your sites with a guaranteed 99% uptime.