10Web Help Center
Hi, how can we help?
- Introducing SEO by 10Web
- Setting Up: 10Web SEO Service
- How to Exclude Archives From Sitemap
- How to Set Meta Robots
- How to Manage Recommendations and Problems in SEO by 10Web
- How to Remove the “Category” Slug from Page URLs
- Troubleshooting 10Web services
- A plugin update/install/upgrade failed on 10Web dashboard. What should I do?
- I get the message “10web manager plugin does not have file system permissions to install, update and delete products.” What should I do?
- I get the message “Your website is unavailable for our servers. Probably it is localhost. Some services may be unavailable.” What should I do?
- I get the following error “cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 15001 milliseconds with 0 bytes.” What should I do?