A 502 Bad Gateway error indicates that there is something wrong with your website’s Server communication. As a first step, try restarting your PHP Engine located in Tools under Hosting Services.
If that doesn’t work:
- Navigate to Hosting Services > Logs
- Click the drop down menu at the top of the page and select Error.Log
- Look for PHP Warning or PHP Notice errors
- Follow the error Warning or Notice path to locate wp-content/plugins/[plugin name]
- Deactivate the plugin causing the error
Make sure to run a security scan as your website may be hacked.
If the issue persists, contact a live agent.