To set up scheduled updates for your themes, click on Themes in your 10Web dashboard. The Scheduling tab allows you to set up scheduled updates for your website themes.
- Enable scheduled updates for your themes by switching on the toggle next to Enable Scheduling.
- Move the slider to select when you would like to update your themes: monthly, weekly, or daily.
- Set the exact time and day of your scheduled updates from the drop-down menus under Enter start time and date.
- By enabling the Perform Safe Update toggle, you will automatically backup your website prior to every scheduled update.
- To activate the Perform Safe Update toggle, enable backup services for your website by going to Backups on your 10Web dashboard.
- Under Include/Exclude themes for scheduled updates check the box on the left side of each theme you want to include in the scheduled updates, or if you want to update all, click on Include All.
Click the green Save & Schedule button to save your changes.
Click on the Scheduling History tab to see all the completed scheduled updates, the date when they were updated, the names of the updated themes and versions.