To set up scheduled updates for your Themes:
- Log into your 10Web Dashboard
- Click Manage on the website for which you want to schedule the update
- In your individual website dashboard, click on Themes
- Click on the Scheduling tab at the top of the page
- Switch the toggle next to Enable Scheduling to On
- Move the slider to select when you would like to update your themes: monthly, weekly, or daily.
- Set the exact time and day of your scheduled updates from the drop-down menus under Enter start time and date.
- By enabling the Perform Safe Update toggle, you will automatically backup your website prior to every scheduled update.
- To activate the Perform Safe Update toggle, enable backup services, then turn the toggle to On.
- Under Include/Exclude themes for scheduled updates check the box on the left side of each theme you want to include in the scheduled updates, or if you want to update all, click on Include All.
Click the Save & Schedule button to save your changes.
Click on the Scheduling History tab to see all the completed scheduled updates, the date when they were updated, the names of the updated themes and versions.