To schedule plugin updates, go to your 10Web dashboard, click on Plugins, and go to the Scheduling tab. You can enable and use this feature by:
- Clicking the switch next to Enable Scheduling.
- Select monthly, weekly, or daily updates by moving the slider.
- Set the exact time and day of your scheduled updates from the drop-down menus under Enter start time and date.
- Click the switch next to Perform Safe Update to enable automatic website backups prior to every scheduled update.
- Under Include/Exclude plugins for scheduled updates check the box on the left side of each plugin you want to include in the scheduled updates.
- If you want to schedule all plugins, check the Include All checkbox.
- Click the green Save & Schedule button to save your changes.
The Scheduling History tab shows all the completed scheduled updates, the date of the last update, the names of the updated plugins, and which version the plugins were updated to and from.