10Web Google Cloud data centers are located throughout the four continents, North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia, allowing you to choose a data center that is physically closest to your target audience.
When migrating, creating, or cloning a WordPress website on 10Web, here are the data center locations you can choose from:
- Moncks Corner, South Carolina, USA (us-east1-b)
- St. Ghislain, Belgium (europe-west1-b) (europe-west1-c)
- The Dalles, Oregon, USA (us-west1-a)
- Changhua County, Taiwan (asia-east1-a)
- Ashburn, Northern Virginia, USA (us-east4-a)
- Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA (us-central1-c)
- Frankfurt, Germany (europe-west3-a)
- Los Angeles, California, USA (us-west2-a)
- London, England (europe-west2-a)
- Mumbai, India (asia-south1-a)
- Eemshaven, Netherlands (europe-west4-c)
- Sidney, Australia (australia-southeast1-c)
Data center locations are added as per the volume of demand per location. For location submissions go to the Submit Your Idea page.