Migrate your website to 10Web to get an automatic 90+ PageSpeed score, take advantage of 10Web tools and services, and automate time consuming website creation processes.
Migrating your websites hosted elsewhere to 10Web hosting is done automatically with a single click using the 10Web Manager Plugin.
Automatic migration will make a copy of your website on 10Web hosting without affecting your live website.
After you have created an account with 10Web, you will see 2 options:
- Create a website Use Ai templates or themes
- Migrate your website Get 90+ PaseSpeed score
Let’s take a look at how to migrate your website to 10Web.
Automated 1-click migration
- Click on the Migrate your website button
- Click on the download button to download the 10Web Manager Plugin
- Go to the WordPress admin of the website you want to migrate
- On the left of the WP admin dashboard, click on Plugins
- At the top of the plugins page, click on Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin
- Click on choose file or drag and drop the 10Web Manager plugin into the field
- Click Install Now
- Once the plugin has been installed, click on Activate Plugin.
Activation of the plugin will redirect you to the 10Web dashboard.
- Enter a subdomain
This subdomain is temporary. You can always change this by pointing your domain to 10Web.
- Choose a datacenter
- Click Migrate to start automatic migration of your website
While your website is being migrated, you can enable the push notification to be notified as soon as migration is complete.
You can test your migrated website PageSpeed score by clicking on the score at the left corner of your website thumbnail or by clicking on the Automated Optimization button located under the thumbnail of your website. Click Recheck to have 10Web re-run your website PageSpeed test.
You can also check the score of your migrated website using Google PaseSpeed Insights or GTMetrix.
If you are not satisfied with your score, please contact us via live chat or contact form to request a manual migration
Once you have created or migrated your site to 10Web, the last step before going live is to point your domain to 10Web.
Generate a free SSL certificate
All sites created and hosted at 10Web are given a free SSL certificate. You should enable and generate a free SSL certificate after migrating and pointing your domain to 10Web.
Here is a look at the most common reasons for the failure of Automatic migration and how to fix them.