10Web provides free SSL certificates using the Letsencrypt certificate generating services for websites hosted at 10Web.
Before you begin
Before generating a free SSL certificate, your domain should be live.
If you are using Cloudflare and would like to generate a free SSL certificate on 10Web, please follow the steps in this article.
Generating a free SSL certificate
- Log in to your 10Web Dashboard
- Click on the website for which you want to generate the SSL certificate
- Go to Hosting Services
- Click on Tools
- From SSL Certificates, click on the dropdown menu
- Choose Generate Free SSL Certificate
- Click Continue
- Select the domain you want to add an SSL certificate to
- Click Apply
If you already have an SSL certificate, you can also add your custom SSL certificate to your website.