Prior to specific important actions and also on a daily basis, 10Web’s managed hosting automatically creates restore points (backup points) that you can revert your website to.
The system stores up to 10 restore points and it’s completely automatic, meaning you don’t have to specifically manage and create manual restore points yourself.
To revert your website back to a specific restore point:
- Head to your 10Web dashboard at my.10web.io and click the website you wish to restore to an earlier point.
- From the menu on the left click “Hosting Services” then click “Restore Points” from the drop-down menu.
- On the right you’ll find the 10 latest restore points available for you.
- Revert to a restore point of your choice by clicking its respective “Restore” button.
- Finally, click the red "Restore" button to finalize the process.
- After a short wait, you’ll receive a notification when the process is complete.
You can watch the video tutorial on how to restore your website hosted on 10Web here: