Click the dots button on any specific section to access the settings of that section, then:
- Go to the “Style” tab and click on the “Background” drop-down menu.
- Choose “Classic” as the background type by clicking the icon.
- Click on the box next to “Color” to choose a static color as your background.
- Alternatively, click on the small window that appears under “Image” to select an image.
You can also change the background color of any element within a widget that allows it:
- Go to the “Style” tab of your widget.
- Click on the box next to “Background Color”.
- Choose your desired color.