In order to reset the password of your account, you must have access to the email address belonging to your 10Web account.
Resetting your 10Web account password
If you are logged in, get there faster.
- Log into your 10Web account
- Click on your avatar located at the top right of the page
- Click on Login Info & Security
- Go to the Reset your password section and click Reset Password
- A popup will appear. Click Reset if you want to reset the password
A link to reset your password will be sent to your account email.
- Check your email
- Click on the link
- Enter your new password
For security reasons, your password should have upper and lower case letters, 8 or more characters, and at least one number.
- Click Submit
You will automatically be logged out of your 10Web account and prompted to log in. Use the new password to log into your account.
If you signed up with Google, you may not have a 10Web password. To set a password, you will need to reset your password, just as you would if you had forgotten it.