The Personal plan gives you 5GBs of SSD storage. For the Premium subscription plan you get 15GBs SSD storage. The Agency plan gives you 50GBs SSD storage. As for surpassing the given limits - you will be charged an extra $2 for each 5GB of extra website storage used at the end of the billing month. For more information, visit our pricing page.
10Web Help Center
Hi, how can we help?
Articles in this section
- What is the 10Web Manager Plugin
- Plugins Not Recommended by 10Web
- Where are Your Data Centers Based?
- Can I Try My Site on 10Web for Several Days to See the Differences in Performance?
- Are you going to add new data centers?
- What is the Difference Between Connected and Hosted Websites?
- How Much Faster Will My Site be on the 10Web Platform?
- Can I Run Load Tests?
- What Will Happen if I Don't Upgrade Before the 14-day Free Trial Expires?
- My Website has Been Deleted After the 14-day trial period. Is There a Way to Recover it?