For websites hosted at 10Web, we provide free SSL certificates using the Letsencrypt certificate generating services.
If you already have an SSL certificate you would like to use, you can add it as a custom SSL certificate.
Before you begin
Before adding your custom SSL certificate, your domain should be live.
Adding a custom SSL certificate
- Log in to your 10Web Dashboard
- Click on the website to which you want to add a custom SSL certificate
- Go to Hosting Services
- Click on Tools
- From SSL Certificates, click on the dropdown menu
- Choose Add Custom SSL Certificate
- Add .key and .cert file contents
- Click Apply
Check out How to Verify Your SSL Certificateto make sure your certificates are set up correctly.