To get started with using 10Web tools, features, and services, you can either build a new WordPress site on 10Web, gaining access to a fully-integrated AI Powered WordPress environment powered by Google Cloud, or migrate your existing site to 10Web with a one-click solution. Both options ensure a smooth transition to enhance your digital presence.
Creating a new WordPress site
To get started with website creation, you will first need to create a 10Web account. Once created and logged in:
- Click Create a website located at the left top of the page
- Choose from Single WP, Multisite, or Clone
If you would like to install a multisite, check out our article on Multisites.
- Enter your site’s title
- From the dropdown menu, choose a datacenter location
Choosing a datacenter location nearest to your target audience, ensures fast load time and low latency.
- Enter a subdomain or if you have a domain, click I have a domain to enter the domain name
- Create or generate a password
You will need this password to log in. Please keep it in a safe place.
- Click Create
A blank WordPress website will be installed on 10Web hosting. A success pop up will appear as soon as installation is complete. Click Lets start to get started.
Once your WordPress website has installed, you can start building your website by:
- Generating/creating a brand new website from scratch with the AI Website Builder
- Recreating/converting website pages using AI Recreation
- Adding pre-designed and blank pages to your website
Edit your new website using the 10Web Builder and our 35+ pro widgets.
Once you have created or migrated your site to 10Web, the last step before going live is to point your domain to 10Web.
All sites created and hosted at 10Web are given a free SSL certificate. You should enable and generate a free SSL certificate after migrating and pointing your domain to 10Web.